Ok after the second part, another update on the KDigest front.
I tried opening in the past days a project on BerliOS to host KDigest to allow other people to use it, but the registration procedure does not work with Konqueror. Then I remembered that exists the playground module in KDE’s SVN, so I put Kdigest there; this way it’s also possible translate KDigest and add documentation to it.
I’ll update my site later and then use DevCounter to look for graphics for the icons and translators.
I hope it can become something better in the future, as I find it an interesting project, and might help the people who likes to do things in GUI instead of coming down to console for some tasks.