KDE is there!

Ok I finished committing KDE 3.5 beta1 this night. I wasn’t at my LUG meeting because of my usual gastritis….

Well anyway I just wanted to let everybody know that 3.5_beta1 seems to be quite stable and is worth testing.. it’s not yet completely qt-3.3.5 safe, tho, so you could need to wait a bit to use that version also with experimental KDE.

Tomorrow is going to be a long run of tests and fixes 😛

Ah I also started cleaning up sound project page.. this is going to be a bit repetitive as in two weeks is the second project page I have to work on 😛

Oh well I’ll start learning GuideXML, too.

Last, another thanks to amaroK upstream, in particular to Mark Kretschmann, who sent me a patch to amaroK to fix the crash on startup of 1.3 series. 1.3.2-r1 should be now safe. Thanks Mark 🙂